Wednesday 26 October 2016

NOW IS THE TIME TO BE HAPPY

Found myself in the midst of a discussion today. Someone was trying to give a description for everybody. I was curious to know how i would be described. Alas! When it got to my turn; "you are always frowning your face. You hardly smile." To say i was shocked will be an understatement.  We all laughed it off.

But i tried to reason along with myself. Could it be true? Do i always frown my face? Why don't i carry a smiling and friendly face? What could be wrong with me? All this questions were popping up in my mind. And i felt a need to share my thoughts and opinion.

Most times, we seem to think things are not working formus the way it should. As a matter of fact, we tend to believe we are the only person in that kind of challenge. We seem to always ask ourselves; why always me? And its rather unfortunate that all of these things have robbed us of the happiness we are suppose to enjoy ourselves and to also share to others. We tend to believe that there is a moment in life when all we desire will be available, and then we can start to express hapiness. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

The same situation you find yourself that does not make you happy is the heart desire of some folks.  My advice to you is to enjoy life as it comes to you. Like they say, you only live once. When life gives you a lemon, make a melon from it, or turn it to a lemonade. Always note that the smile on your face could be an encouragement to someone out there. Happiness is enjoyed most when it is shared.

Make a decision to be joyful always irrespective of your disposition. Make a decision never to allow challenges and issues of life to rob you of the satisfaction you derived from being happy and making others happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment